Took my car to Ducky's Car Wash in Menlo Park.At the vacuum station, the attendant used the seat height adjustment wheel thinking it was how the seat moved forward.

He over-torques the wheel, and it broke as did the plastic side trim to the seat. I discovered the damage about an hour later. Returned to the car wash the next day, they took a report. THREE WEEKS later, when there had been no word from Ducky's, I returned to the car wash.

Yes, I made a loud complaint, so that other customers would hear the run-around I was getting. Finally, the manager said "Fine, I'll pay for it. Bring me the receipts, I'll pay for it". When I returned with receipts, I was offered NOT cash reimbursement, but "Ducky's Dollars" for my expenses.

Yeah, like I ever intend to let these fools touch my car again!

Subsequently, was contacted by Corporate honcho, who offered me double my damages in Ducky's dollars! *** no!! Now, they are claiming they did not damage my car to begin with. Taking them to small claims court.

My damages?

$128.55 That's right, $128.55 .Wow, what has happened to customer service in this country.

Had an Experience with Duckys Car Wash?

Comments

I got damage to one of my rims on my car.They said there is no way that happened in the car wash.

Must have been a rock on the road...

That's why they said!...Umm, NO!....